Silver Forest Red Cardinal Earrings | Style #E-8467
The Silver Forest Red Cardinal Earrings are an elegant and classy way to display your love of nature as well as your love of winter's birds. The combination of gold and silver accents in these earrings allow them to pair beautifully with any other jewelry you own.
These Silver Forest Earrings have embossed gold triangles as a base layer, with small rounded silver-textured medallions that swing freely above them. Teardrop-shaped beads dangle ever so gently from below, adding a soft feminine touch. The crowning touch is the Red colored Cardinals that swing freely above the back-drop of these geometric shapes.
These beautiful handcrafted earrings are made in the USA in Bellows Fall, Vermont.
Silver Forest Jewelry Features
- Handcrafted in Bellows Falls, in Southern Vermont
- Ear Wires are made of Surgical Steel , or Surgical Steel covered by an 18-Karat Gold Overlay
- No Nickel is used in the Plating Process
- All Elements are Joined by Soldering, and are Never Glued
- Products may contain a mix of Genuine Semi-Precious Stones, Glass Beads, Natural Materials, with Austrian Crystal Accents
- Metals Consist of Raw Brass or Copper
- Lead-free and Cadmium-free
- Slight Color Variations May Occur in Coloring Process
- Silver Forest