Silver Forest Gold-Tone Open Hoop Acorn Earrings | Style #NE-1312
Silver Forest handcrafts jewelry that is inspired by Mother Nature and these open hoop Acorn Earrings are a beautiful example of that.
A wide and embossed gold tone outer hoop creates the backdrop for these earrings, giving them a subtle reflective apearance. A second layer, of a thin copper hoop, encircles a shiny danging acorn, laying over little silver and gold charms. These earrings are topped off with delicate two-tone beads in complementary colors to complete the look.
Silver Forest Jewelry Features
- Handcrafted in Bellows Falls, in Southern Vermont
- Ear Wires are made of Surgical Steel , or Surgical Steel covered by an 18-Karat Gold Overlay
- No Nickel is used in the Plating Process
- All Elements are Joined by Soldering, and are Never Glued
- Products may contain a mix of Genuine Semi-Precious Stones, Glass Beads, Natural Materials, with Austrian Crystal Accents
- Metals Consist of Raw Brass or Copper
- Lead-free and Cadmium-free
- Slight Color Variations May Occur in Coloring Process