Silver Forest Deep Rose Hummingbird Earrings | Style NE-0424
The Silver Forest Hummingbird Earrings are handcrafted in the USA, right in Bellows Falls in Southern Vermont. Like all of Silver Forest's jewelry, these earrings were inspired by the nature that surrounds us all.
Each rose colored Hummingbird dangles freely, seemingly suspended in flight, just below a dainty pink rose. The Hummingbirds are showcased against a layer of lacey gold-tone filigree and two tiny pearlescent beads delicately dangle beneath, gently capturing and reflecting the light.
Silver Forest Jewelry Features
- Handcrafted in Bellows Falls, in Southern Vermont
- Ear Wires are made of Surgical Steel , or Surgical Steel covered by an 18-Karat Gold Overlay
- No Nickel is used in the Plating Process
- All Elements are Joined by Soldering, and are Never Glued
- Products may contain a mix of Genuine Semi-Precious Stones, Glass Beads, Natural Materials, with Austrian Crystal Accents
- Metals Consist of Raw Brass or Copper
- Lead-free and Cadmium-free
- Slight Color Variations May Occur in Coloring Process