Silver Forest Dangling Green Branch Earrings | Style NE-0445A
The Silver Forest Dangling Green Branch Earrings are virtually a classic from Silver Forest. Handcrafted in Southern Vermont, these earrings are inspired by the very trees of the Green Mountain National Forest and they truly capture their natural beauty.
Earthy green colored branches cascade elegantly down, outlined with a subdued gold-tone edge that gently catches the light. Two small green beads sit up on top to accent the look.
Silver Forest Jewelry Features
- Handcrafted in Bellows Falls, in Southern Vermont
- Ear Wires are made of Surgical Steel , or Surgical Steel covered by an 18-Karat Gold Overlay
- No Nickel is used in the Plating Process
- All Elements are Joined by Soldering, and are Never Glued
- Products may contain a mix of Genuine Semi-Precious Stones, Glass Beads, Natural Materials, with Austrian Crystal Accents
- Metals Consist of Raw Brass or Copper
- Lead-free and Cadmium-free
- Slight Color Variations May Occur in Coloring Process