Rockport Works XTR Black Composite Toe Non-Insulated Work Boots | Style #RK6635
The Rockport Works Composite Toe Waterproof XTC is a serious work boot made for serious jobs. It has an Extra Wide Toe Box and Lace-to-Toe Styling, which lets you adjust the tightness further down the foot than an ordinary work boot would. It has a Hydro-Defense Waterproof Membrane that will keep your feet completely dry in all weather conditions.
The Rockport Works XTC has a Composite Toe, an Electrical Hazard (EH) Rating and an Oil and Slip-Resistant Outsole. It is Non-Insulated, making it the perfect choice for indoor work, or for working outdoors in warmer weather. Because it is made with all Non-Metallic components, it is a Security Friendly work boot and a good option for those working at Airports.
Rockport Works XTR Composite Toe Work Boot Features
- Composite Toe
- Electrical Hazard (EH) Rating
- Security Friendly 100% Non-Metallic
- 6" Waterproof Tumbled Full-Grain Leather Upper
- Hydro-Defense Waterproof Membrane
- Rubber Traction Outsole
- Moisture Wicking Nylon Mesh Lining
- Adidas adiPRENE Rebound and Shock Absorbing System
- XTR Extra Wide Toe
- Dual Density PU Midsole
- Removable EVA Cushion Insert