Northside Back Country Winter Boots | Style #910826MB-200
The men's Northside Back Country winter boot features a 8mm removable felt liner for warmth paired with 200g of Thermolite insulation to keep you warm and comfortable in adverse weather. Its seam sealed waterproof suede upper is stylish and durable. A gusseted tongue keeps debris out while a lace-up design featuring metal D-rings offer a secure fit.
Whether you're in the back woods or walking through slushy parking lots the men's Back Country snow boot will keep you comfortable while providing traction every step of the way.
Northside Men's Winter Boot Features
- 200g Thermolite® insulation cold rated down to -25° F
- Waterproof suede upper
- Triple stitched construction for durability
- Waterproof rubber shell
- Rear pull loop
- Removable cushioned insole
- Grippy, lugged rubber outsole for traction on slippery surfaces
- Removable 8mm felt liner for added warmth
- Lace-up closure with metal d-rings for a secure fit