Merrell Moab 2 Composite Toe "Hiking Style" Work Boots | Style #J15753
The Merrell Moab 2 Composite Toe "Hiking Style" Work Boots have an Electrical Hazard (EH) Rating and a 100% Waterproof Membrane built right in. The Oil and Slip Resistant Outsoles have a 5mm Lug Depth to provide serious "dig-in traction," while the Internal Heel Counter Cups enhance overall stability. These hikers are ready to get down to work!
A Lightweight Composite Toe and Lightweight Nylon Shank with Arch Support work together to combat foot fatigue. Merrell's Kinetic-Fit Elite Footbed provides cushioning that has been strategically placed under the forefoot and heel sections right where you need it most.
What could be better than taking your most comfortable hiking boots and then repurposing them for the work place? Merrell has done just that, so you can now achieve all-day comfort, while also getting the serious foot protection your job demands!
- Composite Toe
- Electrical Hazard (EH) Rated
- Waterproof Full Grain Leather & Textile Upper
- M-Select™ DRY Waterproof Membrane
- KINETIC FIT™ Elite Footbed
- M-Select™ GRIP Oil & Slip Resistant Outsole
- Breathable Mesh Lining
- Breathable Ventilator Bellows Tongue
- Lightweight Nylon Arch Shank
- Rubber Toe Bumper
- Shock Absorbing Heel Air Cushion
- Internal Heel Counter Cups
- Non-Metallic Hardware
- 5mm Outsole Lug Depth