Merrell Men's Moab Mid Gore-Tex Hiker | Style #J87311 | Color: Dark Tan
The Merrell Moab Mid Gore-Tex Hiking Boot is built tough enough to handle even the most unforgiving terrain. Featuring a premium Gore-Tex waterproofing system, water molecules are kept completely, but foot moisture is allowed to evaporate out, keeping you dry and comfortable. The aggressive Vibram Outsole provides unsurpassed traction in any weather. For comfort, there is a shock-absorbing built-in Air Cushion in the heel. The Bellows Tongue keeps out unwanted trail dirt and debris.
These hikers have Merrell's M Select FRESH, which is a natural odor preventative. The Bungee Cord lacing system provides a personalized fit. This style is a favorite of local day hiker,s as well as back-packers here in Vermont. Try it and find out why!
• Waterproof Dura leather and mesh upper
• Bellows tongue keeps debris out
• Synthetic leather toe cap and heel counter
• GORE-TEX® ™ Performance Comfort footwear lining protects feel and keeps them dry
• M Select™ FRESH naturally prevents odor before it starts for fresh smelling feet
• Molded nylon arch shank
• Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
• Compression molded EVA footframe provides cushioning
• 5mm sole lug depth
• Vibram® outsole
• Weight: 1lbs 15oz