Merrell Women's CHOPROCK SHANDAL Black | Style #J84750
The Merrell Shandal is a hybrid of a hiker and a summer sandal that functions as a water shoe, making them perfect on the hiking trails where you will be crossing water channels.
Vibram Megagrip Outsoles provide excellent traction over any terrain, and provides secure footing when crossing over wet rocks or when wading through stream beds. Rubber Toe Bumpers keep feet safe from rocks and debris on the trail and from unseen underwater hazards. A Bungee Cord Lacing System keeps the shandals on your feet even in fast river currents.
Engineered to be lightweight, the open sides let air flow in and out, keeping feet cool on hot summer days and also allows water to drain off fast. The synthetic, mesh and web uppers ensure they will dry off super-quick.
Merrell Women's Choprock Shoe Sandal Features
- Water friendly synthetic, mesh and webbing upper
- Integrated rubber toe bumper for complete toe coverage and protection
- Integrated webbing loops for secure fit
- Hyperlock™ molded TPU heel counter for security
- Hydramorph™ midsole channels and ports for water evacuation and air ventilation
- Kinetic Fit™ BASE removable contoured EVA insole with water friendly top cover
- Compression molded EVA midsole for stability and comfort
- Vibram® Megagrip®
- 5mm lug depth
- Weight: 1lb 3oz / 552g