Merrell Women's CHOPROCK SHANDAL Brindle | Style #J52772
The Merrell Choprock is a cross between a hiking shoe and a water sandal; hence the name Shandal.
Open side ports allow water to drain off quickly and to dry quickly, making them a great choice for hiking down river beds, or for summer water sports like rafting and kayaking.
The Bungee Cord Lacing System lets you get the perfect fit and keeps them on your feet even in rapid water currents.
Merrell Women's Choprock Shoe Sandal Features
- Water friendly synthetic, mesh and webbing upper
- Integrated rubber toe bumper for complete toe coverage and protection
- Integrated webbing loops for secure fit
- Hyperlock™ molded TPU heel counter for security
- Hydramorph™ midsole channels and ports for water evacuation and air ventilation
- Kinetic Fit™ BASE removable contoured EVA insole with water friendly top cover
- Compression molded EVA midsole for stability and comfort
- Vibram® Megagrip®
- 5mm lug depth
- Weight: 1lb 3oz / 552g