Merrell PHASERBOUND 2 Waterproof Backpacking Hiking Boots | Style #J48571
Merrell's Phaserbound 2 Waterproof Hiking Boots is the newest version of their Phaserbound Soft Toe Backpacking Boots for men. They have a protective Rubber Toe Guard to protect feet from all manner of bumps and bruises you might find along the mountainside. They are built for the toughest trails.
They have aggressive Vibram gripping outsoles, and are Waterproof, both inside and out. A comfortable Mesh Lining has built-in Moisture Wicking properties to keep feet dry and in control.
These Backpacking Boots are perfect for when you have to crossing mud soaked sections of trail, or splashing through small streams or puddles. You can count on having excellent traction on any terrain, and under any weather conditions, thanks to the 5mm Lug Depth Outsoles and the intense Instep and Heel Support engineered within these hikers.
Built to provide maximum cushioning and comfort on those long weekend treks, the Full-Grain Leather Uppers will have you trailing in style. They have an Organically Designed Odor Controlling System and Metal Hooks and Webbing Loops, that will provide you with a Secure Lacing System, so they will stay put, without you having to constantly stop to adjust the fit on the trail.
Merrell Phaserbound 2 Backpacking Hiking Boot Features
- Soft Toe
- Merrell M-Select DRY
- Breathable Mesh Lining
- Full-Grain Leather, Suede. Mesh Upper
- Merrell M Select Anrimicrobial Odor Control
- Merrell M Kinetic™ FIT Base Removable Contoured Insole
- Protective Rubber Toe Cap
- Bellows Tongue Keeps out Debris
- Molded External Heel Counter & Heel Stability Arm
- Compression Molded EVA Midsole for Stability & Comfort
- Merrell Air Cushion Viz in the Heel for Shock Absorption
- Flex Index Grade 4
- Vibram® Megagrip
- Outsole 5mm Lug Depth
- Metal Hook and Webbing Loops
- Weight: 2lb 15oz /1320g
Family Footwear Center
We Fit You Best!
- Soft Toe
- Vibram Sole
- Medium (M) (D)