Merrell Women's MOAB 2 Waterproof Hikers | Style #J46550 | Color: Espresso
The Merrell Women's MOAB 2 Hiking Shoes are high-performance waterproof hikers that are up to whatever adventures you embark on. The MOAB 2 hikers have sturdy Vibram Outsoles and Rubber Toe Guards, that work together to protect feet from hazards while out on the trail. Perfect for gentle countryside walks, or the most challenging mountain trails, you will find the MOAB 2 study, yet responsive, on the outside and super comfortable on the inside.
Lightweight and breathable, these women's hikers have an EVA Midsole and an EVA Contoured Footbed with zonal arch and heel support. Factor in Merrell's Heel Air Cushions for shock absorption, and you have some serious comfort underfoot. A Bellows Tongue keeps out dirt and debris from the hiking trails.
Merrell Women's Moab 2 Hiker Features
- M Select™ DRY seals out water and lets moisture escape so you stay dry when you're on the move
- Performance suede leather and mesh upper
- Bellows, closed-cell foam tongue keeps moisture and debris out
- Protective rubber toe cap
- Breathable mesh lining
- Merrell M Select™ FIT.ECO+ blended EVA contoured footbed with added zonal arch and heel support
- Molded nylon arch shank
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- EVA midsole for stability and comfort
- Vibram® TC5+ sole
- 5mm lug depth
- Weight: 1lb 12oz / 800G