Merrell Chameleon 7 Stretch Castle Rock Hiking Shoes | Style #J12067
The Merrell Chameleon 7 Stretch Castle Rock Hiking Shoes are built to be responsive and flexible out on the hiking trails. A comfortable Stretch Collar surrounds the top of the foot, and a Bungee Cord Lacing System allows for a glove-like fit. In this way the Merrell Chameleon 7 Stretch will act more like an extension of your body, than a standard, heavier hiking shoe would.
Aggressive Rubber Lug Outsoles will give you the all traction and secure footing you need, no matter if the terrain is wet or dry. The 3mm Lug Depth assures a dig-in outsole that will easily keep you on track. The Chameleon 7 provides Torsional Rigidity, which means that even though they are flexible, they will have just the right amount of support to keep your gait straight and purposed. The Protective Rubber Cap keeps toes safe and sound from rocks, sticks and hidden debris.
The Merrell Chameleon 7 Stretch Hiker has a Contoured EVA Footbed, a Heel Air Cushion for shock absorption, and even a Heel Counter for maximum comfort on those long weekend hikes. A breathable Mesh lining allows airflow through-out the hikers, helping to keep feet cool.
Merrell Castle Rock Chameleon 7 Features
- Nubuck leather and mesh upper
- Elastic cord and lock lacing system for quick secure fit
- Stretch collar for easy on and off
- Protective rubber toe cap
- Molded TPU heel counter for added stability
- Breathable mesh lining
- Kinetic Fit™ Base removable contoured insole for flexible support
- Merrell Air Cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- EVA midsole for stability and comfort
- Lightweight FlexPlate™ technology provides torsional rigidity tuned to end use
- Flex Index Grade 2
- Vibram® TC5+ outsole
- 3mm lug depth
- Weight: 1lbs 13oz / 832g