Merrell Men's CHAMELEON 7 STYRETCH Black Hiking Shoes | Style #J12063
The Merrell Black Chameleon 7 Hiking Shoes are built to be the best hiking shoe starting from the ground up. They have a world-class Vibram TC5+ Outsole that offers excellent traction on loose gravel and dirt, or over rocky, hilly ground. The deep rubber lug outsoles are specifically designed to have serious grip on all types of wet or dry terrains.
In the midsole, the Merrell Chameleon Hikers have a Merrell's Heel Air Cushion that absorbs shock while hiking the trails, and built-in Torsion Control to keep your gait straight. A TPU Heel Counter prevents heel slippage. The Kinetic Fit Base has a Removable Flexible EVA Insole that will enhance the natural motion of the feet. A protective Rubber Toe Cap protects against hazards on the trail.
Surrounding all this support is a lightweight breathable Leather and Mesh Upper. The soft Stretch Collar lets feet slip in very easily. A Bungee-cord Style Lace System allows these shoes to be cinched comfortably around the feet to achieve a glove-like fit.
Merrell Black Chameleon 7 Hiker Features
- Nubuck leather and mesh upper
- Elastic cord and lock lacing system for quick secure fit
- Stretch collar for easy on and off
- Protective rubber toe cap
- Molded TPU heel counter for added stability
- Breathable mesh lining
- Kinetic Fit™ Base removable contoured insole for flexible support
- Merrell Air Cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- EVA midsole for stability and comfort
- Lightweight FlexPlate™ technology provides torsional rigidity tuned to end use
- Flex Index Grade 2
- Vibram® TC5+ outsole
- 3mm lug depth
- Weight: 1lbs 13oz / 832g
Family Footwear Center
We Fit You Best!
- Vibram Sole
- EXTENDED SIZES:
- EXTENDED SIZES:
- Medium (M) (D)