Merrell Women's MOAB 2 Waterproof Hiking Shoes | Style #J06084 | Color: Falcon
The Merrell MOAB 2 women's hikers will let you climb to new heights with confidence, and with comfort. The aggressive Vibram Outsoles will provide unsurpassed traction, as Vibram is a world-class producer of outsoles for all types of footwear. The Waterproof Membrane will keep feet 100% dry by sealing out water and the padded Bellows Tongue will keep out rocks, dirt and other debris from the trail. The MOAB 2 even has Rubber Toe Bumpers to keep toes safe from unexpected bumps and bruises.
The MOAB 2 has a moisture-wicking, breathable mesh liner that will keep feet cool and Heel Air Cushions for extra shock absorption where feet need it most. Merrell has incorporated a contoured footbed, with zonal arch and heel support, to keep your gait straight and true mile after mile. Put on a pair of these serious hiking shoes and get ready to hit some serious trails!
Merrell Moab 2 Women's Hiker Features
- M Select™ DRY seals out water and lets moisture escape so you stay dry when you're on the move
- Performance suede leather and mesh upper
- Bellows, closed-cell foam tongue keeps moisture and debris out
- Protective rubber toe cap
- Breathable mesh lining
- Merrell M Select™ FIT.ECO+ blended EVA contoured footbed with added zonal arch and heel support
- Molded nylon arch shank
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- EVA midsole for stability and comfort
- Vibram® TC5+ sole
- 5mm lug depth
- Weight: 1lb 12oz / 800G