Merrell Women's MOAB 2 Waterproof Hiking Shoes | Style #J06026 Wide#J06026W | Color: Granite
The Merrell MOAB 2 hikers for women are built to take you where you want to go. Whether you are just taking a stroll on a backyard wooded path, or whether you are climbing the edgy cliffs of the Grand Canyon, these are the best women's hiking shoes to have on your feet. They give you serious traction, because they have world-class Vibram TC5+ outsoles. Due to their aggressive tread (and a lug depth of 5mm) you can confidently hike over any terrain under any adverse weather conditions.
You will love the way the Merrell MOAB 2 hiking boots feel so comfortable right out of the box. They have a 100% Waterproof Membrane that keeps feet dry out on the trail, but the liner is designed to be breathable, allowing airflow into and out of the boots to help keep feet cool. They have nice arch support and a contoured EVA Midsole that guards against foot fatigue, and a heel air cushion to absorb shock underfoot. They are a customer favorite in all of our 5 store locations, so it's no wonder that they call the Merrell MOAB the "Mother of All Boots!"
Merrell Women's Moab 2 Features
- M Select™ DRY seals out water and lets moisture escape so you stay dry when you're on the move
- Performance suede leather and mesh upper
- Bellows, closed-cell foam tongue keeps moisture and debris out
- Protective rubber toe cap
- Breathable mesh lining
- Merrell M Select™ FIT.ECO+ blended EVA contoured footbed with added zonal arch and heel support
- Molded nylon arch shank
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- EVA midsole for stability and comfort
- Vibram® TC5+ sole
- 5mm lug depth
- Weight: 1lb 12oz / 800G