Kinco Premium Deerskin Insulated Driver Gloves | Style #90HK
In accordance with California’s Proposition 65, this product cannot be shipped to the State of California.
The Kinco Premium Deerskin Driver Gloves are insulated with Heatkeep® thermal insulation that keeps hands warm on the coldest days. With their Ergonomic keystone thumb design, these leather winter gloves are designed to move naturally and be very responsive. These supple deerskin leather gloves have soft interior linings for extra comfort.
Kinco Deerskin Insulated Driver Glove Features:
- Naturally soft & supple premium golden full grain deerskin offers ample dexterity & pliability for continuous, comfortable wear
- Easy-On™ cuff with shirred elastic wrist facilitates quick on & off use, while tightening the shell material to the hand for a secure fit & providing an additional preventative measure to block debris from further entering the glove
- Pieced leather hem incorporates an added piece of material, which creates a finished look, holds all layers of the glove together, & prevents fraying
- Out-seam index finger provides the smooth, comfortable feel of a seamless interior & eliminates rub points that often accompany bunched material typically inside the glove
- Ergonomic keystone thumb design, which includes an extra sewn-in piece of material, offers flexible, full-range of motion & helps to prev
- ent hand fatigue
- High-performance signature Heatkeep® thermal insulation, laminated with a soft TR2 inner lining, provides superior heat-retention by trapping heat, repelling the cold, & wicking away moisture