Keen Utility USA Logandale Waterproof Steel Toe Boots | Style #1017828
The Keen Logandale Utility boots are the perfect blend of strength and comfort. From the outside your feet will be safe thanks to the super strong steel toe caps and the the Electrical Hazard (EH) protection. The aggressive Slip-Resistant Outsoles give exceptional traction on all sorts of surfaces and in all types of weather and as a bonus, the uppers are built to be abrasion resistant. An impenetrable Waterproof Membrane seals water out 100%, while letting air into the boots to keep feet nice and cool.
Internally, the Logandale work boots are nothing but comfortable. Keen is known for making boots that feel good to workers who have to be on their feet all day and the Logandale boots are no exception. Like all their footwear, Keen work boots have asymmetrical toe boxes, which means each shoe, left and right, follows the natural shape of the foot. So your longer toes won't feel cramped. The TPU Shank, along with Keen's 2-Zone comfort technology, prevent foot fatigue and helps reduce stress and strain on legs and feet.
The Logandale is proudly made by leather craftsman in Keen's Portland Oregon facility using materials from around the world, so you can be assured you are getting a top-quality made boot, while also knowing that you are supporting your fellow American workers.
Keen Utility Men's USA Logandale Features
- AMERICAN BUILT with materials from around the world
- Left and right asymmetrical steel toes
- KEEN.Dry waterproof, breathable membrane
- KEEN.Web-Tech abrasion technology
- TPU shank for midfoot support
- Lining with hydrophobic/hydrophilic 2-zone comfort technology
- Cleansport NXT™ for natural odor control
- Meets ASTM F1677-96 MARK II non-slip testing standards
- Meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH standards