Keen Utility Women's FLINT LOW Steel Toe Work Shoes Magnet Rose | Style #1014598
The Keen Utility Flint Steel Toe Work Shoes are made on a last that is shaped around a woman's foot instead of a man's, so these work shoes will have a great fit and feel like your favorite hikers right out of the box.
Designed to be lightweight and flexible, with roomy anatomical toe boxes, these just may be your favorite pair of work shoes that you have ever owned.
Non-Insulated and Non-Waterproof, these woman's Keen work shoes will provide serious comfort, even if standing all day on a factory floor. The Metatomical Footbed design will hug the contours of your feet and the built-in Arch Support will help stave off foot fatigue.
The women's Flint work shoes have a strong Torsional Stability Shank and an Oil and Slip Resistant Rubber Outsole that provides plenty of traction, making it a great choice for any work site.
Keen Utility Flint Low Work Shoe Features
- Steel Toe
- Water Resistant Nubuck Leather Upper
- Roomy Asymmetrical Left and Right Toes Boxes
- Metatomical Footbed Design with Arch Support
- Oil & Slip Resistant Non-Marking Rubber Outsole
- Removable Metatomical Dual-Density EVA Footbed
- Compression Molded EVA Midsole
- Moisture Wicking Textile Lining
- Torsional Stability Shank (TSS)
- Contoured Heel Lock
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH standards
- Women's-Specific Fit
Family Footwear Center
We Fit You Best!
- Work Shoes
- Steel Toe
- Medium (M) (B)