Keen Utility Sheridan Composite Toe 600g Insulated Work Boots | Style #1009170
The Keen Sheridan is the warmest Utility Work Boot that Keen makes. Boasting 600g of solid Insulation and a Thermal Heat Shield Footbed, this boot will be sure to keep you warm on the coldest days. It also has the Keen.Dry, a breathable, Waterproof Membrane.
Like all of Keen's Industrial quality work boots, the Keen Sheridan has a Composite Toe and is Electrical Hazard (EH) Rated. It has Keen's signature Asymmetrical Toe Box, that follows the natural shape of the foot, providing added room in the toe box where toes need it most. The Sheridan has a Certified Slip Resistant Outsole and Goodyear Welt Construction.
- Composite Toe
- Electrical Hazard (EH) Rated
- 600g Insulation
- Thermal Heat Shield Footbed
- Waterproof Nubuck Leather Upper
- KEEN.DRY ™ Waterproof Membrane
- Goodyear Welt Contruction
- Oil & Slip Resistant Non-Marking Outsole
- 2-Zone Comfort Technology Lining
- TPU Stability Shank
- Left and Right Asymmetrical Toe Box
- Keen's Patented Rubber Toe Guards
- Locking Metal Hooks & Lacing Eyelets