Keen VENICE II H2 Sandals Black Steel Grey | Style #1018846
The Keen Venice II H2 is a sport sandal that is specifically designed to take on the great outdoors. Able to be fully sumberged in river beds, lakes and rushing streams, the secure-fit Bungee Lacing system makes sure they stay on your feet no matter what. The breathable upper is made of a comfortable, quick-drying polyester.
An Metatomical Footbed design cradles the natural contours of the foot, giving excellent arch support and all day comfort. The outsole has Keen's Razor Siping for superior traction, even when crossing river bottoms. This is a customer favorite for light hiking on defined trails. It will be perfect for canoeing, kayaking and tubing down rivers!
Keen Venice Sandal Features
- Breathable mesh windows for air flow
- Secure-fit lace-capture system
- ESS shank offers lightweight support
- Adjustable heel strap for a custom fit
- Cleansport NXT™ for natural odor control
- PFC-free durable water repellent
- Washable, polyester webbing upper
- Non-marking rubber outsole leaves no trace
- Compression-molded EVA midsole for cushioning
- Metatomical, molded EVA footbed
All KEEN water sandals are machine washable. Use a small amount of detergent, wash on gentle cycle and air dry.
Family Footwear Center
We Fit You Best!
- Water Shoes
- Medium (M) (B)