Iron Age Troweler Black Composite Toe Waterproof Work Boots | Style #1A0135
The Iron Age Black Troweler Composite Toe Work Boots have a lot of sole!
The Troweler's intense Rubber Lug Slip-Resistant Outsoles will keep you rock steady on the job site, making these waterproof boots a great choice for all types of laborers. Built-in Traction Stabilizers and the Ladder Latch Lugs, engineered with a Defined Heel, keep their grip when climbing ladders and also when walking over slippery rails and grates. They also provide superior grip when working in loose dirt and gravel.
A 6" Full Grain Leather Upper with cushioned Ankle Guards keeps you comfortable and protected. The Troweler work boots have a Memory Foam Footbed and a cushioned Shock Absorbing Heel.
Iron Age Troweler Work Boot Features
- Composite Toe
- Electrical Hazard (EH) Rated
- 6" Full Grain Leather Uppers
- Rubber Lug Slip Resistant Outsole
- Traction Stabilizers
- Ladder Latch Lugs with Defined Heel
- Webstrike Lugs Stick to Rails & Grates
- Nylon Mesh Moisture-Wicking Lining
- Shock-Absorbing EVA Heelstrike
- Direct-Attached PU Midsole
- Removable Dual-Layered PU Memory Foam Footbed
- Shiftkicker Toe Guard
- Ankle Guards
- Speed Hooks
Also Available in Brown: Iron Age Brown Troweler Work Boots