Iron Age Troweler Brown Composite Toe Waterproof Work Boots | Style #1A0130
These Iron Age Troweler boots are built tough and are ready to take on some serious work. Whether you labor in Construction, Landscaping, Concrete or Masonry, these heavy-duty utility boots will help you get the job done.
The Trowelers key feature is their Slip-Resistant Lug Outsoles that provide traction under the harshest, most extreme conditions. They keep their grip on slick surfaces, concrete, dirt and debris - even on rails and grates. These Outsoles even have raised rubber Latch Lugs and a Ladder Latch Defined Heel, that will keep you stable when climbing ladders.
Known for their quality craftsmanship, Iron Age has given these work boots Full Grain Leather Uppers, Removable Dual-Layer Memory Foam Foot Beds and Shock Absorbing EVA Heel strikes. For durability there are Shift Kicker™ Toe Guards and Ankle Guards for comfort and protection.
Iron Age Troweler Features
- Composite Toe
- Electrical Hazard (EH) Rated
- 6" Full Grain Leather Uppers
- Rubber Lug Slip Resistant Outsole
- Traction Stabilizers
- Ladder Latch Lugs with Defined Heel
- Webstrike Lugs Stick to Rails & Grates
- Nylon Mesh Moisture-Wicking Lining
- Shock-Absorbing EVA Heelstrike
- Direct-Attached PU Midsole
- Removable Dual-Layered PU Memory Foam Footbed
- Shiftkicker Toe Guard
- Ankle Guards
- Speed Hooks
Also Available in Black: Iron Age Black Troweler Work Boots