Iron Age Thermo Shield Smelter Boots | Style #1A0120-1
This is surely one of the toughest Smelter boots around!
The Iron Age Smelter Boots have a Heat Resistant Internal Met Guard and a Heat Resistant Vibram Outsole. A lightweight Composite Toe and an Electrical Hazard (EH) Rating offers solid protection. The Full Grain Leather Uppers are made from the toughest part of the hide, so they can resist damage from caustic chemicals. These Iron Age boots have a strong Steel Shank, a protective Gusset, and Hi-Abrasion Heel and Toe areas.
The Thermo Shield Smelter Boots have a Poron XRD Internal Met Guard, that protects feet from impact in a clever way. The Met Guard stays soft and flexible while you work, but as soon as it gets impacted it immediately hardens, creating a super rigid shield so feet will stay safe. The Vibram Alpha TC4 Plus Heat Resistant Outsole can handle up to 4 digit surface heat and these boots are Slip and Oil Resistant.
How sure can you be that these will protect your feet? These Thermo Shield boots are Dip Tested in 1273° Molten Aluminum, so you can wear them with confidence! It is a premium choice for Smelters, Welders and Metal Workers.
- Meets or Exceeds ASTM F2413 Standard for Metatarsal Footwear
- Thick, Full Grain Chemical Resistant Leather Uppers
- Protective Kevlar® Stitching
- Composite Toe
- Electrical Hazard (EH) Rated
- Dip tested at 1273° in Molten Aluminum
- Vibram Alpha TC4 Plus Heat Resistant Rubber Outsole
- Goodyear® Welt Construction with Genuine Leather Welt
- Full Leather Insole
- Poron XRD Heat Resaistant Internal Met Guard
- Heat, Oil & Slip Resistant Outsole
- Steel Shank
- Dri-Lex Zig Zag Moisture Wicking Lining
- Protective Gusset
- Scuff Tough Hi-Abrasion Heel & Toe Areas
- Breathable Anti-Odor Technology
- Memory Foam Insole
- Dual Layered Open Cell PU Footbed
- Removeable Footbed
- Protects Against Metal Chips & Shards
- Burn Off Laces