Hi-Tec Men's Altitude V Hiking Boot Dark Chocolate Brown | Style # 52048 | Color: Dark Chocolate Brown
Being a rugged individual, you are out hiking for hours on equally rugged terrain during your latest exotic adventure. At the end of the day, everyone around you is complaining about their aching feet, because as they swelled during the intense day's hike, their boots simply did not respond to their needs. But you were smart. You decided to bring along the all new Hi-Tec-Altitude V full grain leather hiking boot.
Sporting the latest in Hi-Tec technology, this waterproof hiker is both lightweight and waterproof. But more importantly, the deepened toe box on the Altitude V gave your feet the room they needed to stay relaxed and comfortable as you hiked for hours on end. So while the others are staying in for the night soaking their sore feet, you will be whisking off to an exciting night filled with dinner, dancing and fun.
The Hi-Tec Altitudes are also a great choice if you are looking for a wide width due to foot issues, such as Gout, because they have a deepened toe box.
- Full grain leather upper
- Waterproof bootie construction
- I-Shield hydrophobic technology creates an additional layer to repel water
- OrthLite sockliner for all day comfort
- Fully gusseted tongue
- Rustproof metal hardware
- Anti-odor and anti-microbial footbed
- High performance fork shank for flexibility and stability
- Compression molded EVA midsole for impact absorption
- Multi-Directional (MDT) rugged rubber outsole