Hi-Tec ALTITUDE V Hiking Boots | Style # 52048
Hi-Tec Altitude V Hiking Boots belong on your next adventure.
Being a rugged individual, you were out hiking for hours with friends on equally rugged terrain, during your latest exotic adventure.
At the end of the day everyone around you was complaining about their aching feet, because as their feet swelled during the intense day's hike, their boots simply did not respond to their needs.
But you were smart. Y
ou decided to bring along the all new Hi-Tec Altitude V Full Grain Leather Hiking Boots.
Sporting the latest in Hi-Tec technology, these waterproof hikers are both lightweight and waterproof. But more importantly, the deepened toe box on the Altitude V gave your feet the room they needed to stay relaxed and comfortable as you hiked for hours over ungforging terrain.
So while your friends stayed in later that night soaking their sore feet, you were whisking off to an exciting night filled with dinner, dancing and fun. Best purchase you ever made!
Hi-Tec Altitude V Hiker Features
- Full grain leather upper
- Waterproof bootie construction
- I-Shield hydrophobic technology creates an additional layer to repel water
- OrthLite sockliner for all day comfort
- Fully gusseted tongue
- Rustproof metal hardware
- Anti-odor and anti-microbial footbed
- High performance fork shank for flexibility and stability
- Compression molded EVA midsole for impact absorption
- Multi-Directional (MDT) rugged rubber outsole