Georgia Boot Zero Drag Steel Toe Non-Insulated Waterproof Work Boots | Style #G086
The Georgia Zero Drag Steel Toe Boots provide you with everything you want in a pair of work boots: comfort, durability and good looks.
Designed for real working men, these Steel Toe, Waterproof, Non-Insulated Work Boots are both Heat and Chemical Resistant. They are great for working on the farm, or around industrial chemicals such as; grease, oils, and diesel fuels.
They have Oil and Slip Resistant Outsols for solid traction and heavy-duty Abrasion Resistant Toe and Heel Guards. Georgia's Waterproof System effectively seals out water 100% while the Mesh Lining keeps them breathable.
Georgia Boot Zero Drag Steel Toe Work Boot Features
- Steel Toe
- Electrical Hazard (EH) Rated
- Georgia Waterproof System
- Oil and Slip-Resistant Outsole
- Heat-Resistant Outsole
- Chemical Resistant Outsole
- Mesh Lining
- Abrasion-Resistant Toe & Heel Guards
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- CC5 Comfort Core Removable PU Insole
- Fiberglass Shank
- Milled Brass Hardware (extends life of the laces)
- 6 Inches in height
- Weight: 3.6 pounds per pair for a size 10