Dansko XP 2.0 Wine Tooled Patent Leather Clogs | Style #3950880202
The Dansko XP 2.0 Clogs are the latest collection from Dansko. What sets these new and improved clogs apart from other Danskos is the innovative technology that went into making them. They are lighter than any other clogs made by Dansko.
Ergonomically designed with Natural Arch Technology, these 2.0 XP clogs will help fight off foot fatigue. They have Memory Foam cushioning, roomy toe boxes, padded insteps, and removable footbeds, so these just might be the most comfortable clogs you have ever owned! The Genuine Patent Leather Uppers have a trendy tooled design in a beautiful shade of wine.
Wear the Dansko XP 2.0 into the work place with confidence, because they have certified Slip-Resistant Rubber Outsoles for secure footing on both wet and dry surfaces. They are designed with rocker bottom soles, and non-restrictive heel counters that allow for, and even encourage, a natural gait. This will help alleviate any stress and strain on lower legs and feet. The Dansko XP 2.0 Clog Collection has earned the APMA Seal of Acceptance, for promoting good foot health, safety and comfort.
Dansko XP 2.0 Features:
The XP 2.0 Wine Tooled Patent comes from the XP 2.0 Collection.
- Leather uppers
- Padded instep collar for extra comfort when walking
- Roomy toe box to allow toes to move comfortably -plenty of wiggle room
- Lightweight EVA midsole reduces fatigue for everyday wear and provides stability and high shock absorption
- Patent pending stapled construction for durability
- Removable, dual density PU footbed includes Dansko Natural Arch technology ™ - a TPU arch stabilizer for exceptional, all-day support and memory foam for cushioning
- Accommodates most standard and custom orthotics
- Anti-fatigue rocker bottom keeps you moving all day long
- High-abrasion TPU heel counter aids in the clog-walking motion, allowing your heel to move up and down freely
- Slip-resistant rubber outsole suitable for dry, wet, and oily/wet surfaces
- Heel height 1.75"
Dansko shoes and clogs are sized according to European (EU) whole size standards. The comparable United States (US) size range is shown below.