Dansko XP 2.0 Pewter Brush Patent Clogs | Style #3950970202
The Dansko XP 2.0 Pewter Brush Patent Clogs are designed for the work place. They are made for those who work long shifts on their feet. The XP stands for eXtra Performance and delivers on maximum comfort and support.
Dansko XP 2.0 Features:
The XP 2.0 Pewter Brush Patent comes from the XP 2.0 Collection.
- Leather uppers
- Padded instep collar for extra comfort when walking
- Roomy toe box to allow toes to move comfortably -plenty of wiggle room
- Lightweight EVA midsole reduces fatigue for everyday wear and provides stability and high shock absorption
- Patent pending stapled construction for durability
- Removable, dual density PU footbed includes Dansko Natural Arch technology ™ - a TPU arch stabilizer for exceptional, all-day support and memory foam for cushioning
- Accommodates most standard and custom orthotics
- Anti-fatigue rocker bottom keeps you moving all day long
- High-abrasion TPU heel counter aids in the clog-walking motion, allowing your heel to move up and down freely
- Slip-resistant rubber outsole suitable for dry, wet, and oily/wet surfaces
- Heel height 1.75"
Dansko shoes and clogs are sized according to European (EU) whole size standards. The comparable United States (US) size range is shown below.