Dansko XP 2.0 NAVY FLORAL Clogs | Style #3950550202
The Dansko Navy Floral Clogs come from Dansko's XP 2.0 Collection, which is the newest version of their XP shoes.
The XP 2.0 Clogs have Slip Resistant Outsoles that secure footing on wet, dry and oily-wet floors; such as found in Commercial Kitchens, Restaurants and Hospitals. These clogs are a great choice for Nurses and other Medical Professionals, Chefs and Restaurant Wait Staff, and even Hair Dressers who have to stand or walk during long work shifts.
The Dansko Navy Floral Clogs have received the APMA Seal of Acceptance, which is awarded to products that promote good foot health. They are ergonomically designed and have Dansko's patented Natural Arch Technology for maximum support.
Engineered to be light and comfy, the XP 2.0 has Extra Cushioning underfoot, Anatomically Correct PU Midsoles and slightly Roomier Toe Boxes for when feet tend to swell up at the end of a long work shift. Removable Memory Foam Cushions allow for the use of personal orthotics.
Dansko XP 2.0 Navy Floral Clog Features
The XP 2.0 Navy Floral comes from the XP 2.0 Collection.
- Leather uppers
- Padded instep collar for extra comfort when walking
- Roomy toe box to allow toes to move comfortably -plenty of wiggle room
- Lightweight EVA midsole reduces fatigue for everyday wear and provides stability and high shock absorption
- Patent pending stapled construction for durability
- Removable, dual density PU footbed includes Dansko Natural Arch technology ™ - a TPU arch stabilizer for exceptional, all-day support and memory foam for cushioning
- Accommodates most standard and custom orthotics
- Anti-fatigue rocker bottom keeps you moving all day long
- High-abrasion TPU heel counter aids in the clog-walking motion, allowing your heel to move up and down freely
- Slip-resistant rubber outsole suitable for dry, wet, and oily/wet surfaces
- Heel height 1.75"
Dansko shoes and clogs are sized according to European (EU) whole size standards. The comparable United States (US) size range is shown below.