Dansko XP 2.0 BLACK PULL-UP Clogs | Style #3950100202 Wide #3959100202
The Dansko 2.0 Patent Pull-Up clog is designed for maximum comfort. Comfort is key when you are working very long shifts and the Dansko Pull-up really delivers. They have a motion propelling rocker-bottom outsole, exceptional arch support and are designed to be super lightweight, which all translates into less foot fatigue than you would when wearing other traditional work shoes. The padded insteps alleviate stress across the top of your feet. A roomy toe box give toes some extra space, for when your feet end to swell up later in the day.
The Dansko XP 2.0 clogs are ready to get you through your work day safely, but also in style! The Beautiful Black Leather Uppers will stay that way because they will quickly wipe clean of any liquids or contaminants, making it a best choice for nurses, or any medical professionals. Restaurant and kitchen workers, such as chefs and waitresses and waiters love the Dansko Professional 2.0 mules too! They have a Slip-resistant Outsole that offers superior traction on any wet, dry or oily surfaces.
Dansko XP 2.0 Black Pull-up Clog Features
The XP 2.0 Black Pull Up comes from the XP 2.0 Collection.
- Leather uppers
- Padded instep collar for extra comfort when walking
- Roomy toe box to allow toes to move comfortably -plenty of wiggle room
- Lightweight EVA midsole reduces fatigue for everyday wear and provides stability and high shock absorption
- Patent pending stapled construction for durability
- Removable, dual density PU footbed includes Dansko Natural Arch technology ™ - a TPU arch stabilizer for exceptional, all-day support and memory foam for cushioning
- Accommodates most standard and custom orthotics
- Anti-fatigue rocker bottom keeps you moving all day long
- High-abrasion TPU heel counter aids in the clog-walking motion, allowing your heel to move up and down freely
- Slip-resistant rubber outsole suitable for dry, wet, and oily/wet surfaces
- Heel height 1.75"
Dansko shoes and clogs are sized according to European (EU) whole size standards. The comparable United States (US) size range is shown below.