Dansko QUARTZ PATENT Professional Clogs | Style #506570202
The Dansko Quartz Patent Leather Clogs don't just look pretty, they come with a lot of benefits for your feet.
Earning the APMA Seal of Acceptance for promoting foot health is no easy achievement and the Dansko Professional line of clogs and shoes have done just that. They are designed to have a roomy toe box, and are anatomically correct, following the natural shape of the each foot. This is just the start of Dansko's providing feet with a naturally stable platform.
The sleek Patent Leather Uppers have a comfy Padded Instep and they have a Wide Heel Strike for secure footing. A PU Inner Frame provides balance and lateral stability.
And Dansko Clog's Heel Counters will not restrict or confine your heels like traditional, more snug heel cups would. In contrast, the Heel Counters allow for the true, natural motion of your feet, as heels have the freedom to move up and down as you walk. Add in Dansko's Rocker Bottom Outsoles that propel you forward as you walk, preventing foot fatigue, and you'll find that working long shifts never felt so good!
Dansko Quartz Patent Clog Features
The Professional Quartz Patent comes from Dansko's Stapled Clog Collection.
- Leather and/or fabric uppers
- Padded instep collar for comfort when walking
- Roomy reinforced toe box for protection with plenty of 'wiggle room' for your toes
- PU outsole with rocker bottom to propel foot forward and provide shock absorption
- Wide heel strike for greater stability
- Leather socklining for long-wearing comfort
- PU inner frame to reduce torque and provide stability
- Protective TPU heel counter allows the heel to move up and down freely while providing lateral stability
- Heel Height is 2 inches
Dansko shoes and clogs are sized according to European (EU) whole size standards. The comparable United States (US) size range is shown below.
- EXTENDED SIZES:
- EXTENDED SIZES:
- Medium (M) (B)