Dansko PAISLEY STONE Suede Sneakers | Style #4350792039
The Dansko Paisley Suede Sneakers look great in their natural shade of gray stone and are designed to let you walk naturally as well.
These sneakers have earned the APMA Seal of Acceptance for being shoes that help promote good foot health.
The Paisley Sneakers are made with Dansko's Natural Arch Support and they have a triple-density footbed with shock absorption. Dansko's Moisture Management system keeps feet cool and comfortable.
Dansko Paisley Stone Sneaker Features
The Paisley in stone comes from Dansko's Portland Collection.
- Waterproof leather uppers
- Removable triple-density footbed with arch support and shock absorption
- Accommodates most standard and custom orthotics
- DuPont™ Sorona® fiber for moisture management
- CleansportNXT™ for odor control
- Built-in shank for stability and support
- Vibram® rubber outsole is slip-resistant for outdoor use on snow and dry surfaces
- 3M Scotchgard™ protector for stain resistance on select uppers
- Heel Height: 1 ½"
Dansko Sizing Guide
Dansko shoes and clogs are sized according to European (EU) whole size standards. The comparable United States (US) size range is shown below.
Family Footwear Center
We Fit You Best
- Athletic & Sneakers
- Slip Resistant
- Vibram Sole
- EU SIZES:
- EU SIZES:
- Medium (M) (B)