Chippewa WAKITA Women's Steel Toe 400g Insulated Logging Boots | Style #L26341
Chippewa women's Steel Toe Insulated Logger has been a long-time customer favorite. It's the go-to work boot for getting any job done.
The 8" Bay Apache waterproof leather and the added Chip-a-tex 100% waterproof membrane assure your feet stay dry under any weather conditions. 400 Grams of 3M Thinsulate Ultra Insulation will be sure to keep you warm in winter. They have an Electrical Hazard (EH) rating for protection and a Vibram Tacoma Logger Outsole to provide unbeatable traction on any terrain.
Looking for a tough, hard-working logger boot? Then the women's L26341 Chippewa Logger boot really delivers! Shop for all your work boots needs, right here, at Family Footwear Center.
Chippewa WAKITA Women's Steel Toe Insulated Logger Features
- Steel Toe
- Electrical Hazard (EH) Rated
- 400 Grams of 3M Thinsulate Ultra Insulation
- 8" Bay Apache Waterproof Leather
- Chip-A-Tex Waterproof Construction
- Goodyear Leather Storm Welt
- Vibram Tacoma Logger Outsole
- Maple Taibrelle Lining
- Removable Cushion Orthotic
- Steel Shank
- 4 Iron Rubber / Leather Robus Midsole
- Texon Insole
- Antique Brass Non-Tarnishable Hardware
- Heavy Duty Waxed Sta-Tied Laces