Chippewa Women's Soft Toe Insulated Waterproof Logger Boots | Style #L26340
Chippewa Women's Soft Toe Logger is well designed to keep you both warm and dry. The internal Chip-A-Tex Bootie, an actual membrane that's built right into the work boot, provides unsurpassed waterproof protection under any weather conditions. 400 grams of Thinsulate ULTRA Insulation is added to protect your feet from the cold.
These work boots have a solid steel shank for strength and stability. The Vibram Tacoma Logger Outsole provides unbeatable traction. The Maple Taibrelle Lining enhances breathability. A Texon insole and a removable Cushioned Orthotic are added for all-day comfort. Come and experience the Chippewa difference!
Chippewa Women's Insulated Logging Boot Features
- Soft Toe
- 400 Grams Thinsulate Ultra Insulation
- 8" Bay Apache Waterproof Leather
- Chip-A-Tex Waterproof Membrane
- Good Year Leather Welt
- Vibram Tacoma Logger Outsole
- Maple Taibrelle Lining
- Removable Cushion Orthotic
- Steel Shank
- 4 Iron Rubber / 4 Iron Leather Robus Combination Midsole
- Texton Insole
- Antique Brass Non-Tarnishable Hardware
- Heavy Duty Waxed Sta-Tied Laces
Family Footwear Center
Your Work Boot Headquarters!