Chippewa Redwood Steel Toe Insulated Logger Boots | Style #73030
Chippewa's Redwood Steel Toe Insulated Loggers are Non-Waterproof, but are made of 8" tall Oiled Redwood Leather. These work boots offer some serious features for serious jobs. They have an ASTM Electrical Hazard (EH) Rating and a high-quality Vibram One Piece Yellow Plug Logger Outsole.
Built to be rugged, they are built with Goodyear Leather Storm Welt Construction. A Brushed Ruby Nylex Lining and a Texon Insole provide all day comfort and support, while 400 grams of 3M Thinsulate ULTRA Insulation will be sure to keep you warm.
Chippewa Redwood Logger Boot Features
- Steel Toe
- Electrical Hazard (EH) Rating
- 400 Grams of 3M Thinsulate ULTRA Insulation
- 8" Oiled Redwood Leather
- Goodyear Leather Storm Welt Construction
- Vibram One Piece Yellow Plug Logger Sole
- Brushed Ruby Nylex Lining
- Steel Shank
- 4 Iron Rubber / 6 Iron Robus Combination Midsole
- Texon Insole
- Antique Brass Non-Tarnishable Hardware
- Heavy-Duty Wax Sta-Tied Laces
Family Footwear Center
Your Work Boot Headquarters!