Chippewa Soft Toe Non-Insulated Black Logger Boots | Style #73015
Chippewa's Soft Toe Non-Insulated Black Logger Boots are lined, but not insulated, nor waterproof. They offer features such as a Ruby Nylex Lining, a Texon Insole and a Removable Cushioned Orthotic for comfort. A Chippewa best seller, these work boots are made to last. They are built with Goodyear Leather Welt Construction, which is a manufacturing process that stitches the leather upper directly to the sole, for added strength and durability. This also gives them the ability to be resoled at a later date. They come with a premium Vibram Logger Outsole, which gives superior traction on any jobsite.
- Soft Toe
- 8" Black Oiled Leather
- Goodyear Leather Welt Construction
- Vibram One Piece Yellow Plug Logger Outsole
- Brushed Ruby Nylex Lining
- Removable Cushioned Orthotic
- Steel Shank
- 4 Iron Rubber/6 Iron Robus Combination Midsole
- Texon Insole
- Antique Brass Non-Tarnishable Hardware
- Heavy-Duty Wax Sta-Tied Laces
Family Footwear Center
Your Work Boot Headquarters!