Chippewa USA Steel Toe Non-Insulated Polishable Oiled Leather Trooper Boots | Style #71418
In accordance with California’s Proposition 65, this product cannot be shipped to the State of California.
The Chippewa USA Black Polishable Trooper Boots have a Steel Toe and they are Non-Insulated. Made in the USA by fellow American Workers in Carthage Missouri, true Leather Artisans handcraft these boots using imported materials from across the globe. The rich Black Oiled Leather is polishable and they have a Chippewa Nitrile Outsole, which provides you with exceptional traction. These Trooper Boots are NOT Waterproof and have a comfortable Leather Lining.
Chippewa USA Steel Toe Trooper Boot Features
- HANDCRAFTED IN THE USA with some imported materials
- Steel Toe
- Non-Electrical Hazard
- 17" Black Polishable Leather
- Texon Insole
- Goodyear Leather Welt Construction
- Vibram Chippewa Nitrile Yellow Plug Outsole
- Leather Lining
- Triple Ribbed Steel Shank
- 4 Iron Rubber/6 Iron Robus Combination Midsole
- Nickel Non-Tarnishable Buckles
Family Footwear Center
Your Work Boot Headquarters!