Chippewa USA BADEN TROOPER Steel Toe Polishable Black Leather Boots | Style #71418
The Chippewa USA Made Hi-Gloss Black Polishable Trooper Boots have a Steel Toe and they are Non-Insulated and Non-Waterproof.
These boots are Made in the USA with global parts by your fellow American Workers in Carthage Missouri, who are true Leather Artisan in their field. They are polishable and have nickel, non-tarnishable buckles on both the vamp and the collar of the boots, to get a customized fit. Rich, comfortable Leather Linings will feel great underfoot.
The rich Black Oiled Leather used in the handcrafting of these Police boots is polishable. These USA Trooper Boots have a Chippewa Nitrile Outsole, which provides you with exceptional traction, so you can get the job done.
Chippewa USA Steel Toe Polishable Trooper Boot Features
- MADE IN THE USA with global parts
- Steel Toe
- Non-Electrical Hazard
- 17" Black Hi-Gloss Polishable Leather
- Texon Insole
- Goodyear Leather Welt Construction
- Vibram Chippewa Nitrile Yellow Plug Outsole
- Leather Lining
- Triple Ribbed Steel Shank
- 4 Iron Rubber/6 Iron Robus Combination Midsole
- Nickel Non-Tarnishable Buckles