Chippewa USA OSBORN BAY Black Steel Toe Non-Insulated Packer Boots | Style #29409
The Chippewa USA Steel Toe Packer Boots for men are top-selling Chippewa work boots.
These boots are made in Carthage Missouri by American Leather Artisans using global parts. This ensures a boot that will have the very best parts and materials from around the world, but that are made in the USA giving them that classic American fit.
Quality-built to be tough and rugged, these American have Packer Boots ASTM approved Steel Toes for protection and feature rich Leather Linings.
If you are in the market for good-looking work boots that are made in America, then take a look at the 10" Packer Boots by Chippewa.
Chippewa. The Best. By Far.
Chippewa USA MADE Osborn Black Steel Toe Boot Features
- MADE IN THE USA with global parts
- Steel Toe
- 10" Bay Apache Shaft/Black Odessa Vamp
- Cushioned Texon Insole
- Goodyear Leather Welt Construction
- Vibram Nitrile Yellow Plug Outsole
- Leather Lining
- Triple Ribbed Steel Shank
- 4 Iron Rubber/6 Iron Robus Combination Midsole
- Brass Non-Tarnishable Hardware
- Heavy Duty Waxed Sta-Tied Laces