Chippewa USA ELLICOTT Steel Toe Insulated Bay Apache Work Boots | Style #26330
In accordance with California’s Proposition 65, this product cannot be shipped to the State of California.
The Chippewa USA Steel Toe Bay Apache work boot has a Goodyear Leather Storm Welt and Chip-A-Tex waterproof bootie construction to protect your feet from the wettest environments. The Steel Toe and the Electrical Hazard (EH) Rating will protect your feet from dangerous workplace hazards. The Vibram Cascade Yellow Plug Outsole provides unbeatable traction.
These work boots are assembled in the USA, with imported parts, by only American skilled workers in Chippewa's factory in Carthage Missouri. Show support for America, and our workers, by buying America and wearing these boots that proudly wear American Flags on the Laces!
At Family Footwear Center we're proud to showcase the entire line of Chippewa boots, just like the 26330, built tough and made to last. No matter what you're in the market for, you're sure to find exactly the style of boot you need.
Chippewa USA ELLICOTT Steel Toe Boot Features
- ASSEMBLED IN THE USA with imported parts
- Steel Toe
- Electrical Hazard (EH) Rated
- 400 grams Thinsulate Ultra insulation
- 8" Bay Apache Waterproof Leather
- Chip-A-Tex Waterproof Bootie Construction
- Texon 460 Waterproof Insole
- Goodyear Leather Storm Welt
- Vibram Cascade Yellow Plug Outsole
- Ruby Dri-Lex 2000 Lining
- Triple Ribbed Steel Shank
- 4 Iron Rubber Midsole
- Removable Cushion Orthotic Insert
- Antique Brass Non Tarnishable Hardware
- Heavy Duty Wax Sta-Tied Laces
Family Footwear Center
Your Work Boot Headquarters!