Chippewa USA ELLICOTT Steel Toe 400g Insulated Bay Apache Work Boots | Style #26330
The Chippewa USA Steel Toe Bay Apache work boot has a Goodyear Leather Storm Welt and Chip-A-Tex waterproof bootie construction to protect your feet from the wettest environments. The Ellicott has a Steel Toe, an Electrical Hazard (EH) Rating and a Vibram Cascade Yellow Plug Outsole that provides unbeatable traction.
Show your support for America, and our workers, by buying America and wearing these USA Made work boots, made with global parts, by American skilled workers in Chippewa's factory in Carthage Missouri. These work boots proudly fly the American Flag right on their Laces!
At Family Footwear Center we're proud to showcase the entire line of Chippewa boots, just like the 26330, built tough and made to last. No matter what you're in the market for, you're sure to find exactly the style of boot you need right here, at Your Work Boot Headquarters.
Chippewa USA ELLICOTT Steel Toe Boot Features
- MADE IN THE USA with global parts
- Steel Toe
- Electrical Hazard (EH) Rated
- 400 grams Thinsulate Ultra insulation
- 8" Bay Apache Waterproof Leather
- Chip-A-Tex Waterproof Bootie Construction
- Texon 460 Waterproof Insole
- Goodyear Leather Storm Welt
- Vibram Cascade Yellow Plug Outsole
- Ruby Dri-Lex 2000 Lining
- Triple Ribbed Steel Shank
- 4 Iron Rubber Midsole
- Removable Cushion Orthotic Insert
- Antique Brass Non Tarnishable Hardware
- Heavy Duty Wax Sta-Tied Laces
Family Footwear Center
Your American Work Boot Headquarters!