Chippewa USA Arctic 50 Insulated Bay Apache Work Boots | Style #25492
In accordance with California’s Proposition 65, this product cannot be shipped to the State of California.
The Chippewa USA Arctic 50 Bay Apache work boot is designed to be warm and comfortable. It just might be the perfect boot for working in extreme cold, without having to wear a big, bulky snow boot. The Arctic 50 has Wool Polypropylene Felt Insulation, a Genuine Lamb Shearling Lining, a Removable Wool Felt Insole for warmth and a Chip-A-Tex Waterproof Membrane.
These Artic Work Boots are assembled with imnported parts, right here in an American factory in Missouri, by your fellow hard-working Americans. Show your support! Buy American and wear work boots that proudly carry an American Flag on its laces! Work hard and stay warm, with the men's Arctic 50 Insulated Work Boots by Chippewa.
- ASSEMBLED IN THE USA with imported parts
- Soft Toe
- Wool Polypropylene Felt Insulation
- 9" Bay Apache Waterproof Leather
- Kush N Kollar
- Chip-A-Tex Waterproof Bootie Construction
- Texon 460 Waterproof Insole
- Goodyear Leather Welt Construction
- Vibram Cascade Yellow Plug Outsole
- Genuine Lamb Shearling Lining
- Removable Wool Felt Orthotic
- Triple Ribbed Steel Shank
- 4 Iron Rubber Midsole
- Antique Brass Non-Tarnishable Hardware
- Heavy Duty Waxed Sta-Tied Laces
Family Footwear Center
Your Work Boot Headquarters!