Chippewa USA Arctic Insulated Gold Nubuck Work Boots | Style #25466
In accordance with California’s Proposition 65, this product cannot be shipped to the State of California.
Chippewa's USA Arctic Felt Insulated Work Boots have a Golden Tan Nubuck Upper and they offer superior technology for cold weather environments. These Arctic boots have wool polypropylene felt insulation, plus a removable wool felt insert, all rated to -40 degrees for warmth. They feature Chippewa's padded Kush N Kollar technology and have a Leather Lining, with a genuine lamb shearing gusset, for maximum warmth and comfort.
These Arctic Work Boots are expertly assembled in America, by only American workers, in Carthage Missouri and are constructed with a Triple-Ribbed Steel Shank and a 4 Iron Rubber Midsole. They are fully Waterproof, thanks to the Chip-A-Tex Waterproof Membrane and a Goodyear Leather Welt, which directly attaches the leather upper to the sole, for added strength and durability. Show your support and Buy American and wear work boots that have earned the right to wear American Flags on the Laces!
- ASSEMBLED IN THE USA with imported parts
- Soft Toe
- Wool Polypropylene Felt Insulation
- 9" Golden Nubuck/Briar Oiled Waterproof Leather
- Kush N Kollar
- Chip-A-Tex Waterproof Bootie Construction
- Texon 460 Waterproof Insole
- Goodyear Leather Welt Construction
- Vibram Cascade Yellow Plug Outsole
- Leather/Genuine Lamb Shearing Gusset Lining
- Triple Ribbed Steel Shank
- 4 Iron Rubber Midsole
- Removable Wool Felt Orthotic
- Antique Brass Non-Tarnishable Hardware
- Heavy Duty Waxed Sta-Tied Laces
Family Footwear Center
Your Work Boot Headquarters!