Chippewa USA ARADOR BRIAR Steel Toe Super Logger Boots | Style #25420
Chippewa's USA Super Logger Boots have rich, handsome Briar Oiled Leather Uppers, with a protective Steel Toe and a warm 400g of 3M Thinsulate Insulation. These USA Logger Boots provide unbeatable protection from the environment, thanks to a Chip-A Tex Waterproof Membrane, that is built inside the structure of the boot, and a Goodyear Leather Storm Welt.
The Briar Oiled Super Logger Boots have Vibram One Piece Tacoma Yellow Plug Logger Outsoles, which makes them perfect for gripping on the roughest, uneven terrains. You'll stay comfortable, warm, dry and in control, when you are wearing the Briar Oiled USA Supper Logger.
They Chippewa 25420 is Made in the USA with global parts right in Carthage Missouri, by true American Leather Artisans. Show your support for them by buying these American Made Work Boots with the American Flags on the Laces!
Chippewa USA ARADOR BRIAR Super Logger Boot Features
- MADE IN THE USA with global parts
- Electrical Hazard
- 400 Grams 3M Thinsulate Ultra Insulation
- 9" Briar Oiled Waterproof Leather
- Kush N Kollar
- Chip-A-Tex Waterproof Bootie
- Goodyear Leather Storm Welt
- Vibram One Piece Honey Tacoma Yellow Plug Logger Sole
- Ruby Dri-Lex 2000 Lining
- Removable Cushioned Orthotic
- Triple Ribbed Steel Shank
- 4 Iron Rubber/6 Iron Robus Combination Midsole
- Texon 460 Waterproof Insole
- Antique Brass Non Tarnishable Hardware
- Heavy Duty Waxed Sta-Tied Laces