Chippewa USA Soft Toe Non-Insulated Black Super Logger Boots | Style #25411
In accordance with California’s Proposition 65, this product cannot be shipped to the State of California.
The Chippewa USA Black Non-Insulated Super Logger boot is built rugged enough for any job. A brother of the 25410, this 9" Super Logger has a soft toe. These boots are assembled in the USA, by hard-working American professionals who appreciate the loyalty of their fellow American workers!
These loggers are Non-Insulated, but are 100% waterproof, making them perfect for warmer environments. Chippewa's Chip-A-Tex Waterproof Construction, a Texon 460 Waterproof Insole, and a Goodyear Leather Storm Welt work in tandem to keep your feet comfortable and dry. A Vibram Tacoma Yellow Plug Logger Outsole provides all the rugged traction you'll need. Shop the complete line of Chippewa boots, including those that are Handcrafted/Assembled in America, right here at Family Footwear Center. Your Work boot Headquarters!
- ASSEMBLED IN THE USA with imported parts
- 9" Black Oiled Waterproof Leather
- Chip-A-Tex Waterproof Construction
- Texon 460 Waterproof Insole
- Goodyear Leather Storm Welt
- Vibram One Piece Tacoma Yellow Plug Logger Outsole
- Ruby Dri-Lex 2000 Lining
- Removable Cushion Orthotic
- Triple Ribbed Steel Shank
- 4 Iron Rubber/6 iron Robus Combination Midsole
- Antique Brass Non-Tarnishable Hardware
- Heavy Duty Waxed Sta-Tied Laces
Family Footwear Center
Your Work Boot Headquarters!