Chippewa USA ARADOR Soft Toe Non-Insulated Black Super Logger Boots | Style #25411
The Chippewa USA Black Non-Insulated Super Logger boot is built rugged enough for any job.
A brother of the 25410, this 9" Super Logger has a soft toe. These boots are Made in the USA, with global parts, by hard-working American professionals who appreciate the buying loyalty of their fellow American workers!
These loggers are Non-Insulated, but are 100% waterproof, making them perfect for warmer environments. Chippewa's Chip-A-Tex Waterproof Construction, a Texon 460 Waterproof Insole, and a Goodyear Leather Storm Welt work in tandem to keep your feet comfortable and dry. A Vibram Tacoma Yellow Plug Logger Outsole provides all the rugged traction you'll need.
Shop the complete line of Chippewa boots, including those that are Handcrafted in America, right here at Family Footwear Center. Your American Work boot Headquarters!
Chippewa USA ARADOR Black Super Logger Features
- MADE IN THE USA with global parts
- 9" Black Oiled Waterproof Leather
- Chip-A-Tex Waterproof Construction
- Texon 460 Waterproof Insole
- Goodyear Leather Storm Welt
- Vibram One Piece Tacoma Yellow Plug Logger Outsole
- Ruby Dri-Lex 2000 Lining
- Removable Cushion Orthotic
- Triple Ribbed Steel Shank
- 4 Iron Rubber/6 iron Robus Combination Midsole
- Antique Brass Non-Tarnishable Hardware
- Heavy Duty Waxed Sta-Tied Laces
Family Footwear Center
Your American Work Boot Headquarters
- Work Boots
- Logger Super Logger
- TOE TYPE:
- Soft Toe
- Vibram Sole
- US SIZES:
- US SIZES:
- Medium (M) (D)
- Wide (W) (E)
- Extra Extra Wide (3E) (4E) (6E)