Chippewa USA ARADOR Soft Toe Super Logger Insulated Boots | Style #25408
In accordance with California’s Proposition 65, this product cannot be shipped to the State of California.
Chippewa's USA Soft Toe Insulated Super Logger work boot is the ultimate choice for a work boot that has outdoor ruggedness! Thanks to the unsurpassed USA quality construction, you will find these work boots can handle any job - no matter how tough! They are made from Waterproof Bay Apache Leather, have a plain toe and a top-of-the-line Vibram Tacoma Yellow Plug Logger Outsole.
For super comfort, Chippewa's T-Bar Cushion-Comfort Construction is within every pair of boots. Chip-A-Tex keeps your feet dry, thanks to the built-in waterproof, sealed membrane. The Super Logger carries 400g Thinsulate Insulation to keep you warm.
Assembled with pride right here in the USA, Family Footwear Center is proud to offer you this Super Logger, as well as the best selection of Chippewa USA Handcrafted Logging Style and General Utility Work Boots, all at affordable pricing.
Chippewa USA Soft Toe Super Logger Features
- ASSEMBLED IN THE USA with imported parts
- Soft Toe
- 400 Grams Thinsulate ULTRA Insulation
- 9" Bay Apache Waterproof Leather
- Kush N Kollar
- Chip-A-Tex Waterproof Bootie
- Texon 460 Waterproof Insole
- Goodyear Leather Storm Welt Construction
- Vibram One Piece Tacoma Yellow Plug Logger Outsole
- Ruby Dri-Lex 2000 Lining
- Removable Cushion Orthotic
- Triple Ribbed Steel Shank
- 4 Iron Rubber/6 Iron Robus Combination Midsole
- Antique Brass Non Tarnishable Hardware
- Heavy Duty Waxed Sta-Tied Laces
Family Footwear Center
Your Work Boot Headquarters!