Chippewa USA ARADOR Steel Toe Non-Insulated Super Logger Boots | Style #25407
USA Made Chippewa Steel Toe Non-Insulated Super Loggers are one of our top sellers!
These boots are assembled right here in America with global parts, by hard working fellow Americans in Carthage Missouri, who understand the importance of making a rugged, well-made USA product. The Super Logger is 100% waterproof. The Steel Toe and the Electrical Hazard (EH) Rating are added for your protection on the job.
Here at Family Footwear Center, we are proud to offer you the complete line of Chippewa Super Loggers at our everyday low prices. So lace up and head off to work in comfort and style, knowing that you've got the best tool for any job right on your feet.
Chippewa USA ARADOR Steel Toe Super Logger Boot Features
- MADE IN THE USA with global parts
- Steel Toe
- Electrical Hazard (EH) Rated
- 9" Bay Apache Waterproof Leather
- Chip-A-Tex Waterproof Bootie
- Goodyear Leather Storm Welt Construction
- Vibram One Piece Tacoma Yellow Plug Logger Outsole
- Ruby Dri-Lex 2000 Lining
- Removable Cushion Orthotic
- Triple Ribbed Steel Shank
- 4 Iron Rubber/6 Iron Robus Combination Midsole
- Texon 460 Waterproof Insole
- Antique Brass Non-Tarnishable Hardware
- Heavy Duty Waxed Sta-Tied Laces