Chippewa USA ARADOR Soft Toe Non-Insulated Super Logger Boots | Style #25406
The Chippewa USA Soft Toe Non-Insulated Super Logger Boots are made with only the finest quality Bay Apache Leather. And these work boots are truly super Super Loggers! They have a soft toe and are built to be tough and sturdy, with Triple-Ribbed Steel Shanks and Goodyear Leather Storm Welts.
Chippewa's T-Bar Cushion-Comfort Construction and Chip-A-Tex Waterproofing Technology work together to keep your feet dry and very comfortable. Chippewa completes the package by using top-of-the-line Vibram Tacoma Yellow Plug Logger Outsoles.
Made here in the U.S.A. in Missouri, with global parts, these Chippewa Soft Toe Logger boots are truly super, and the best. By far!
Chippewa USA Soft Toe Super Logger Boot Features
- MADE IN THE USA with global parts
- 9" Bay Apache Waterproof Leather
- Kush N Kollar
- Chip-A-Tex Waterproof Bootie
- Goodyear Leather Storm Welt
- Vibram One Piece Tacoma Yellow Plug Logger Outsole
- Ruby Dri-Lex 2000 Lining
- Removable Cushion Orthotic Insert
- Triple Ribbed Steel Shank
- 4 Iron Rubber/6 Iron Robus Combination Midsole
- Texon 460 Waterproof Insole
- Antique Brass Non-Tarnishable Hardware
- Heavy Duty Waxed Sta-Tied Laces